Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome

Hello Everyone I am LibPagan. I am going to basically be going over exactly what I am going to be doing here on this blog. I will be covering the national media. I will tell you right now, I am a Progressive. I will also be covering different stories that I find throughout the day that may have to do with modern day Paganism/Wicca.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way here's a little bit more about me. I am 20 years old, currently enlisted in the United States Marine Corps, and hate every moment of it. Ever since I have been able to register to vote I have been a registered Green Party member, I think that comes from my paganism. I joined the Marine Corps to "get out and see the world", well, the only place I have really seen in the desert in Twentynine Palms, CA. I love it out here though. I have a lot of free time to be able to post here on this blog, and even more time to be able to sit online and read about the right wing smear machine. I have been interested into Paganism for about 6-7 years now, and have been a practicing "witch" for about the last 5. I am not part of any tradition. I would view myself more as a Wiccan really that anything else. Anyways, great to have you a long for this ride, and enjoy every moment of it because I know that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment