Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Pagan Census

Merry Meet and Merry Greet,

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, but things have been very busy for me the past couple of months. I just wanted to drop by and throw in a quick line for the Pagan Census being held by James R. Lewis and Henrik Bogdan. You can find it here.

Look for changes to appear here. I am currently working with the runner of progressivepagans.org to start running this blog via their website and also start helping them run the website. When this happens, expect a lot more posts, and a lot more information coming from the progressive pagan community.

Until next time, keep checking back here every so often for an update on that project and others that I have going on in my head right now.

Blessed Be,

LibPagan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the Study, I will be encouraging others to take the time...I feel it is an important project. ~Lady ShadowWeaver

    ReplyDelete